top of page
• Soy sauce
• Shaoxing wine or dry sherry
• Sesame oil
1. Making the sauce. Whisk the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl and leave it on the side.
2. Chop and stir fry the eggplant. Stir fry the eggplant with a little oil for a few minutes over medium heat, until they are tender. Transfer the eggplant to a bowl.
3. Cook the garlic, ginger, and chilis. Use the same pan and after cooking them for a minute, return the eggplant to the pan.
4. Add sauce and scallions. Stir fry for a quick minute and drizzle a little sesame oil.
5. Serve with warm rice. Brown or white rice. Enjoy!
bottom of page